Indian Curry Chef
407 Barking Road, Eastham, London, E6 2JT
Full time /38 Hours a week
From £26,000.00 to £32,000.00 per year
Job Purpose/ Job Description:
Cloud Kitchen London LTD, requires Indian Curry Chef to expand the business growth. As a key member of the Back House team, you will work closely with our Back House team.
- Prepare and cook a range of Indian Veg and Non Veg dishes as per the demand.
- Have a full operational knowledge of all recipes, standards, portion sizes and Presentation style of various curries produced in the kitchen
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of traditional South Indian curries.
- To aid the Head Chef to achieve the restaurants budgeted food costs.
- To carry out month-end food stock taking.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day ordering of food for a section in line with UK purchasing guidelines.
- Ensure food prepared is of highest possible standards.
- Controlling portion sizes in accordance with food specifications.
- Plan and allocate jobs/tasks to subordinate staff, ensuring that all items produced are according to standard recipes, portion yields and within agreed time limits and minimum wastage.
- Dealing with food complaints efficiently.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Check that all food safety regulations and procedures are fully complied with.
- Report any defective equipment or safety hazards within the kitchen.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Must have Degree Level or above.
- Experience in South Indian Curry at the professional level.
- At least 5 year experience as a professional cook in a quality restaurant or hotel & Experience to supervise staff, high quality and hygiene standards.
- Team player
- Flexible and open-minded, able to adapt within a fast changing environment
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
Email us at : email@example.com